This soft and luxurious Italian calfskin clutch is an over-achiever. It can be simple and striking as a clutch but also transforms into a cross-body or shoulder bag with a removable strap. The front section offers card and cash compartments as well as a roomy interior compartment, making it an all-in-one accessory. Inspired by the confluence of two rivers feeding into the Amazon, this wallet is color blocked in two striking tones. Handcrafted in Italy.
- Soft and smooth Italian calfskin
- Fine textile lining
- Double magnetic snap closure
- Built in wallet section closed by single snap features zip pocket, four card pockets and two cash compartments
- Large main clutch compartment includes second zip pocket
- Removable adjustable strap with 22â€ - 26â€ drop
- Hester van Eeghen embossment
8.25â€ x 5.5â€ x 1.25â€ closed
A trip to the Amazon inspired this entire line of designs by Hester van Eeghen. One of the most amazing features of the Amazon River is the â€œMeeting of the Watersâ€ â€” the confluence of the Amazon and its sandy colored water with the Rio Negro and its dark water. The two colors of the river do not mix when they first meet due to differences in temperature and water density. The entire Amazon family of leather goods feature two colors in the design and look as if they were dipped in one color, then turned around and dipped in another.
When you touch Hester's leather creations you can feel the quality of the fine Italian leather she hand selects from the special markets of Milan.