This seemingly traditional briefcase holds hidden features. Open the front panels to reveal a vibrantly colored inner space of extraordinary function with room for a 15.4" laptop. Handcrafted in Italy.
Black, Bright Red
- Sturdy Italian leather exterior
- Hester van Eeghen embossment
- Calfskin and pigskin interior with contrasting fine textile lining
- Metal twist toggles and secure magnetic snaps
- Many organizational features
- Fits 15.4" laptops (up to 14.25" x 10" x 2")
You can be traditional and carry this by the handle, or you can attach the 23.5” drop adjustable strap for shoulder or cross-body wear.
14.75" x 11.5" x 4”
Triptych was inspired by an Anthony van Dyck religious painting that included two panels that could close over the central image. Hester saw symbolism that could be applied to today’s busy world – at the end of the work day, you literally and symbolically close the doors. The next morning, when you return to work refreshed, you open the doors and are greeted by a burst of positive, uplifting colors. Anything seems possible!
When you touch Hester's leather creations you can feel the quality of the fine Italian leather she hand selects from the special markets of Milan.