Part shoulder bag, part office bag, this must-have satchel can hold a 15.4" laptop and is chic with its contrasting handles and surprising circles. This limited signature edition bag is numbered and personally signed by Hester van Eeghen. Handcrafted in Italy.
Purple, Mais, Kiwi
- Tri-colored textured Italian calfskin
- Hester van Eeghen embossment
- Three quarter zip closure
- Four organizational sections, open pockets for mobile phone and pens, plus zipped pocket
- Colorful fine textile lining trimmed in calfskin
- Fits 15.4" laptops (up to 14.25" x 10" x 2")
Wear on your shoulder, carry by hand, or attach the 25" drop adjustable strap for cross-body comfort.
15" x 11" x 3"
Youâ€™ve seen them on a bus, or train, or at church â€¦ everyday women clutching their modest handbags to their chests as if to protect their most valuable possessions. Hester has seen them too, but in her homage to these icons, she transforms the humble â€œanti-bagâ€ into incredibly stylish, edgy and colorful works of art worthy of clutching protection.
Curious about the name? Woody is a nod to the many anti-heroes that populate the films of their namesake director who, in the end, turn out to be quirky, but loveable characters.
When you touch Hester's leather creations you can feel the quality of the fine Italian leather she hand selects from the special markets of Milan.